Welcome

This is about improving our drawing experiences, and hopefully have something to build on and expand our critiques. If you have a drawing you want to talk about, you should be able to post pictures and comments. If you have difficulty, just email me! Should be fun! Thanks!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Second - the Beauty Mark

This one I like much better even though I did not place her on the page as well as I had planned. I forgot she had fingers and could have made room for that seeing that there is unnecessary color stuff at the bottom. But there is a comfortable sense of weight, developed not just through the outside edges, but through a build up of light and dark shapes in the appropriate places. I could have left off the shadows cast by the handle bar, but there was something that interested me about them. Not perfect, but not stiff.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Turn