Welcome

This is about improving our drawing experiences, and hopefully have something to build on and expand our critiques. If you have a drawing you want to talk about, you should be able to post pictures and comments. If you have difficulty, just email me! Should be fun! Thanks!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

3-15-16 15 minute drawing

The 2nd phase of the process is 2 15-minute drawings. I always work on 18x24 paper. This is toned tan, toned grey is nice too - but it is just smooth drawing paper - not textured or toothy like pastel paper. Consequently, I can't layer a lot of color but in 15 minutes I don't have time to - which for me is a good thing: I work fast and then I overwork. 15-minute drawings are my friend as they seem fresher, more spontaneous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Your Turn