Welcome

This is about improving our drawing experiences, and hopefully have something to build on and expand our critiques. If you have a drawing you want to talk about, you should be able to post pictures and comments. If you have difficulty, just email me! Should be fun! Thanks!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Boy, these dry spells are tough!

This is the only drawing that I think is even worth talking about, the others from this session are so stiff, tight and just so not right, that I didn't want to waste my time taking a picture. It has been awhile since I have done anything that I remotely felt accomplished, I'm glad I didn't have enough time to mess it up! It's graphite on drawing paper, 15 minutes, and a great new model!

1 comment:

  1. nice job, Bonnie!
    I too had an off night ... chalked it up to many distractions ... and I have to admit, change a detail in the mix (model!), and I always need a little adjustment time.

    Hope our model will get more and more opportunity to practice. I gave her contact to wed night group. She could work into a real regular!

    ReplyDelete

It's Your Turn