Welcome

This is about improving our drawing experiences, and hopefully have something to build on and expand our critiques. If you have a drawing you want to talk about, you should be able to post pictures and comments. If you have difficulty, just email me! Should be fun! Thanks!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Small Turnip Heads

Been having so much trouble scaling heads lately - took these 2 home, scrubbed heads off, made new heads - I like a complete drawing if I have the page covered - and I found that I exaggerated the foreshortening on the blue one which makes for an interesting design, and I like some parts of green one enough that the head doesn't distract me too much.


3 comments:

  1. Bonnie .... ! I can finally access your blog, now let's see if I can comment.

    Beautiful!

    I adore viewing your work after our Tues sessions (having worked with the same poses from the opposite side of the room)

    Will try and contribute more to your own observations. I tend to think we are too hard on ourselves - there are spots of beauty and warts in every drawing we do ... relationships!

    thanks for setting this up - get moreo of our drawing circle on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the worst time of year to launch something, and try to get others on. I wanted to do this in part to help others as much as to help myself, but I can see how busy we all are, (and I am/will be too) - so we'll see! Tanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well ... we still get to choose how we spend our time ... and art is a swell choice! thanks for starting this ... we should tell all our CAM life drawing students about it too.

    ReplyDelete

It's Your Turn